Unofive.ca Return Policy
We source our equipment from various manufacturers across Canada. At the time of this writing, over 95% of our inventory is made in Canada. We also have high-quality imported products in our inventory, which are commercial-grade items made with the finest materials and designed for heavy 24/7 usage.
Click the corresponding link below in order to view the product collection specific return policy.
PB Collection Return Policy (100% Canadian. Applies to most products with the "PB" Prefix in the product name)
High-Quality Imported Collection Return Policy (This policy applies to most products that say "High Quality Imported Product" in the product page)
As it can be seen on some the collection return policy pages, some manufactures do not allow for returns and all sales are final, whereas other manufacturers have a window where you can return the item(s) (manufacturers with 30-day return policies, for example)
Below is the general return procedure for under-warranty returns, money-back-guarantee returns, or returns that have been approved by the manufacturer in general.
- All return requests must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is approved, you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label of you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS of FedEx ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers, you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an emaiil to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: CUSTOMER.CARE@UNOFIVE.CA
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 24 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped. All cancelled orders are subject to a $40.00 administration fee.
If your order has been shipped, a standard return procedure applies
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact email@example.com to arrange for replacement and pickup of the damaged equipment. Please refer to our shipping policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty information can be found either on our Warranty page or the product page of the item you are interested in. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product.
If is the customer's responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of the said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If we receive the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
If we receive the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost. If we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.