Bells of Steel Shipping Policy
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary between 2-6 business days, depending where in Canada you are located.
Items will be shipped out from the warehouse within 1-3 business days after you place your order.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order.
- When your payment is approved by our fraud guarantee department, your order will be sent to the manufacturing plant. This approval usually takes 1-2 business days
- As soon as your item is shipped out from the warehouse, we will send you tracking information (if available) to the email provided when checking out, or via text if you did not provide an email. Large items are sent via freight carrier and not all freight carriers provide tracking information. For items shipped via courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.), we can always provide you tracking information.
- If you don’t receive tracking information from us within 3 business days after your order is ready (usually it will be within 1), feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or call us or text us at 1-800-215-9902
- Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an immediate replacement or refund.
- If you believe that an item has arrived damaged or with a defect, contact us at email@example.com and send a picture of the damage along with a description of the damage and we will happily file a warranty claim on your behalf.
- We do not issue refunds / returns for purely cosmetic blemishes from shipping. Shipping damage is a common thing with all shipping carriers. It depends on the person(s) handling the package. We do our very best to package our products so they will not get damaged in route to the intended destination. We will not issue refunds if boxes are refused because of box damage. Again, we pack our products very well on the inside so they do not get damaged.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $40 cancellation fee, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative personnel fees.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn’t updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the back-order, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting another product sooner.
The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like bad weather or traffic, or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
If there are any issues with your order or if you are unsatisfied with it for any reason at all, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1-800-215-9902 and we will make sure that the issue is resolved to your complete satisfaction.
Your satisfaction is ultimately the most important thing to us.